- The Wildcrafted Cocktail: Make Your Own Foraged Syrups, Bitters, Infusions, and Garnishes
- Meet the natural lovechild of the popular local-foods movement and craft cocktail scene.
- It's here to show just how easy it is to make delicious, one-of-a-kind mixed drinks with common flowers, berries, roots, and leaves that you can find along roadsides or in your backyard.
- Foraging expert Ellen Zachos gets the party started with recipes for more than 50 garnishes, syrups, infusions, juices, and bitters, including Quick Pickled Daylily Buds, Rose Hip Syrup, and Chanterelle-infused Rum.
- You'll then incorporate your handcrafted components into 45 surprising and delightful cocktails, such as Stinger in the Rye, Don't Sass Me, and Tree-tini.
- Measures 8.75" x 6.75" x .75"
- Hardcover Book (240 pages) ~ By Ellen Zachos
- This item is for local delivery or pick up only.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee a specific time of delivery.
If the exact products shown are not available at the time of your order, we will make substitutions of equal or greater value. Please understand that while we make every effort to provide a design as similar as possible to the photo, your bouquet may look reasonably different due to natural and seasonal variation, as well as the product shortages our industry is currently experiencing. We will not automatically contact you if substitutions need to be made. Please call us if you'd like something specific!