- The Lake Michigan Cottage Cookbook: Door County Cherry Pie, Sheboygan Bratwurst, Traverse City Trout, and 115 More Regional Favorites
- This collection of 118 recipes captures the evocative food experiences of the Lake Michican region, an ultimate vacation destination with hundreds of miles of shoreline and rich food traditions, reflecting the bounty of the area's farms and the lake's daily catch.
- Recipes include Helen Suchy's Apple Cake from Door County, Homemade Sheboygan-Style Bratwurst, Chicago's HBFC Original Fried Chicken Sandwich, Beach House Cheesy Potatoes from Northwest Indiana, and The Cook's House Crispy Skinned Lake Trout from Traverse City.
- Delightful photographs of cottage life and classic destinations, along with profiles of favorite food purveyors, bring the lakeshore's flavors and charm to you year-round, wherever you are.
- Measures 9.25" x 7.25" x .75"
- Paperback Book (288 pages) ~ By Amelia Levin
- This item is for local delivery or pick up only.
If the exact products shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.