Botanical Name: Ficus elastica
Rubber Plants are a popular houseplant choice due to their ease of care, attractive foliage and tree-like presence.
Approximately 29" tall
- Likes well lit spots with indirect sunlight.
- Avoid direct sunlight (it can burn the leaves).
- If the leaves begin dropping or losing color, it's in need of more light.
- Water only when dry to the touch, then water thoroughly, allowing the water to drain out.
- Avoid getting the leaves wet; Avoid extreme temperatures like AC vents and fireplaces.
- Leaves have a tendency to collect dust, which can block light absorption. Wipe dust off with a soft cloth.
Available for local delivery or in-store pickup