Jade Plants are succulent houseplants. They have thick woody stems and oval shaped leaves. These plants live a very long time, often reaching heights of three feet or more when grown inside. Due to their low-maintenace nature, they make great home or office plants.
Botanical Name: Crassula Ovata. Approximately 34" in height.
- Needs 4 or more hours of sunlight daily.
- Grows best at room temperatures (65-75° F).
- Keep away from drafts and/or cold windowsills.
- Allow the soil at the top to become dry to the touch, between waterings in the Winter months. Keep soil moderately moist, during active growth months in the Spring and Summer.
- Overwatering can be fatal, so err on the side of too dry rather than too wet.
- Avoid getting the leaves wet while watering.
- If it becomes too top-heavy, slip the pot into a larger pot, filling between the pots with fresh potting soil. This will give it the support it needs without unnecessarily re-potting the plant. (They prefer to be crowded!)
- This item is for local delivery or pick-up only.
Traditionally, the Jade plant has long been thought to bring good luck to its owner!
As seasons change, so does our selection! If the exact flowers or containers shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.