The Dieffenbachia Plant is easy to care for, with beautiful variegated green and white foliage. Native to the tropics of Mexico, this evergreen can grow up to 5 feet in height--or easliy be limited to a more compact size with pruning.
Other Common Names: Dumbcane or Leopard Lily.
Approximately 22" in height.
- Medium to bright, indirect sunlight; Best to avoid direct sunlight.
- Rotate regularly to provide adequate light to all sides.
- Prefers average temperatures and humidity; Keep away from drafts or cold windowsills.
- Soil should be kept evenly moist; Don't allow the soil to become soggy or dried out.
- Browning of the bottom leaves is normal for this plant: Snip to keep tidy.
- Side Note: This plant should be avoided where there are curious children or pets; Should not be ingested.
- This item is for local delivery or pick-up only
The Dieffenbachia is quite adaptable to various lighting conditions, making it ideal for both the home or office.
As seasons change, so does our selection! If the exact flowers or containers shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.