- Midwest Medicinal Plants: Identify, Harvest, And Use *109 Wild Herbs* For Health And Wellness
- Plant profiles include clear, color photographs, identification tips, medicinal uses and herbal preparations, and harvesting suggestions.
- You'll learn how to safely and ethically forage, and how to use wild plants in herbal medicines including teas, tinctures, and salves.
- Lists of what to forage for each season makes the guide useful year-round.
- Thorough, comprehensive, and safe, this is a must-have for foragers, naturalists, and herbalists in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
- Measures 9" x 6.5" x .75"
- Paperback Book (312 pages) ~ By Lisa M. Rose
- This item is for local delivery or pick up only.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee a specific time of delivery.
If the exact products shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value. Please understand that while we make every effort to provide a design as similar as possible to the photo, your bouquet may look reasonably different than the photo due to natural and seasonal variation, as well as the product shortages our industry is currently experiencing. We will not automatically contact you if substitutions need to be made. Please call us if you'd like something specific!