- Midwest Medicinal Plants: Identify, Harvest, And Use *109 Wild Herbs* For Health And Wellness
- Plant profiles include clear, color photographs, identification tips, medicinal uses and herbal preparations, and harvesting suggestions.
- You'll learn how to safely and ethically forage, and how to use wild plants in herbal medicines including teas, tinctures, and salves.
- Lists of what to forage for each season makes the guide useful year-round.
- Thorough, comprehensive, and safe, this is a must-have for foragers, naturalists, and herbalists in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
- Measures 9" x 6.5" x .75"
- Paperback Book (312 pages) ~ By Lisa M. Rose
- This item is for local delivery or pick up only.
If the exact products shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.