- Midwest Foraging: 115 wild and flavorful edibles from burdock to wild peach
- Plant profiles include clear, color photographs, identification tips, guidance on how to ethically harvest, and suggestions for eating and preserving.
- A handy seasonal planner details which plants are available during every season.
- Thorough, comprehensive, and safe, this is a must-have for foragers in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, and South Dakota.
- Measures 9" x 6.5" x .75"
- Paperback Book (318 pages) ~ By Lisa M. Rose
- This item is for local delivery or pick up only.
As seasons change, so does our selection! If the exact flowers or containers shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.