Botanical Name: Ficus Lyrata
The Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant has broad, violin-shaped leaves from which it gets its name. It is perfect as a focal point in any room if you can situate it in a floor standing container where the plant is allowed to grow to at least 6ft tall. Most indoor specimens reach around 10ft tall. Keep in mind this gorgeous plant is toxic to cats and dogs.
Approximately 23" in height
- Bright, consistent light ~ preferably near a sunny window, ensuring that the window is properly sealed.
- Keep away from drafts and/or cold windowsills.
- Water only when dry to the touch. Water thoroughly, allowing the water to drain from the bottom.
- Mist the leaves throughout the dry winter months to keep your plant sufficiently moist.
- Due to the size of the leaves, they have a tendency to collect dust, which can block light absorption. Wipe dust off with a soft cloth.
- This plant can grow up to 6 ft height indoors. Its tropical, dark green foliage is a compliment to any decor!
Available for local delivery or in-store pickup.