Celebrate hometown pride with a hand-crafted Michigan crate filled with all Michigan-made products, including a Michigan travel guide book!
- Wooden Michigan crate crafted by a local Grand Rapids artisan
- Measurements: Mitten Sides are 11.5" x 7.5" and 9.5" across
- Crate is also designed to hold six beverages
- Crate contents may include (subject to availability - we may substitute any of the listed items for other Michigan-made items of the same character and of equal or greater value):
- One Mitten Ornament
- One 6.5oz package of mixed cheddar & carmel popcorn - Made in Alpena, MI
- One 2oz package of coffee - Made in Alpena, MI
- One 3.2oz package of Sea Salt Caramels - Made in Alpena, MI
- One 9oz jar of homemade jam - Made in Grand Rapids, MI
- One 'Trails & Treasures - Michigan Back Roads' guide book Autographed by local author Ron Rademacher*
- This item is for local delivery or pick up only
*Another Michigan book by Ron Rademacher (also found on our website) can be substitued for this title. Please specifically note the change when ordering.
If the exact products shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.