Botanical Name: Ficus Elastica
Rubber Plants are a popular houseplant choice due to their ease of care, attractive foliage and tree-like presence. They have large leaves witha burgundy tint and a red midrib.
Approximately 20" in height.
- These plants thrive in areas with full sun to partial shade.
- Bright sunlight produces the darkest burgundy color on the leaves. It will tolerate low indoor light, but its leaves will fade to green.
- If the leaves begin dropping or losing too much color, it's in need of more light.
- Water only when dry to the touch,then water thoroughly, allowing the water to drain out.
- Avoid getting the leaves wet; Avoid extreme temperatures like AC vents and fireplaces.
- Leaves have a tendency to collect dust, which can block light absorption. Wipe dust off with a moist soft cloth.
Available for local delievery or in-store pickup.