The Pink Draecana Plant has long narrow leaves with vivid pink stripes, which sit atop elongated slender 'canes.' It's a very versatile and easy to care for plant.
Botanical Name: Asparagaceae. Approximately 38" in height.
- Grows well in medium to bright lighting conditions; Best to avoid direct sunlight.
- Allow the soil to dry in between waterings, letting the water fully drain. Water less often in fall and winter, as opposed to its growing seasons of spring and summer.
- Dracaena can be sensitive to excess salts and fluoride. If yellowing and browning of tips develops, you can try flushing the soil well, then watering with rainwater or distilled water.
- Prefers warmer temperatures and humidity. Keep away from drafts or cold windowsills.
- This item is for local delivery or pick-up only.
The Dracaena can grow up to 10 feet in height, while utilizing minimal floor space. It's sure to add a unique focal point to any room!
As seasons change, so does our selection! If the exact flowers or containers shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.