Pothos Plants are considered among the most popular houseplants for their charm, versatility and ease of care. Their heart-shaped leaves have green and yellow marbling, along rope-like stems.
Botanical Name: Scindapsus Aureus. Approximately 28" in height.
- Bright, indirect sunlight is preferred ~ Flourescent lighting is an acceptable alternative
- Soil should be kept evenly moist; Don't allow the soil to become soggy or dried out
- Prefers a humid environment
- Prune throughout the year ~ Trim vines down to 2" from the soil to promote new growth and for a fuller appearance
- This item is for local delivery or pick-up only
Besides being a decorative plant, Pothos are among the top ten air-purifying plants!
As seasons change, so does our selection! If the exact flowers or containers shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.