The Lemon Lime Warneckii ~ named for its dynamic leaves, is part of the Dracaena family. This plant has long sword-shaped leaves with vibrant green and yellow stripes. It's an easy-care houseplant, that can provide years of enjoyment!
Botanical Name: Dracaena Fragrans. Approximately 28" in height.
- Grows best in medium to indirect, bright light. (Because of the bright coloring in the leaves, this variety needs a little more light than other dracaenas). Although, it can adapt to low lighting conditions, too little light will result in narrower new leaves.
- It's recommended that you rotate the plant periodically, to ensure even growth.
- Dracaena leaves have a tendency to collect dust, which can block light absorption. Wipe dust off with a soft cloth.
- Keep away from drafts and/or cold windowsills. Provide warm temperatures between 70°-75° degrees if possible.
- Allow the top soil to dry at least 1 to 2 inches deep between waterings ~ but, then water thoroughly, permitting the water to drain out (Do not let it sit in water). If the soil is too wet or too dry the leaves develop brown tips.
- Dracaenas prefer high humidity, but does well in basic household humidity.
- Keep out of reach from cats and dogs.
- This item is for local delivery or pick-up only.
Younger plants are small and bushy, making them perfect for desks and tabletops. More mature Dracaenas develop woody stems and can become tree like. In fact, after years and years, many healthy Dracaenas can reach 5 - 6 feet tall. They're ideal for adding a bold splash of texture to your indoor decor!
If the exact products shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.