The Aloe Vera plant is very short-stemmed with thick, greenish, fleshy leaves that fan out from the plant's central stem. This plant has natural healing properties. Break open the leaves and apply the salve to skin for natural, therapeutic skincare! Aloe can also be used to treat burns, canker sores, and more.
Botanical Name: Aloe Barbadensis. Approximately 22" in height.
- Bright, indirect sunlight or artificial light ~ preferably a western or southern window. (Aloe plants kept in low light often grow leggy).
- Keep away from drafts and/or cold windowsills. Best kept in temperatures between 55° - 80°F.
- Allow the soil to dry at least 1 to 2 inches deep between waterings ~ but, then water thoroughly, permitting the water to drain out (Do not let it sit in water). Recommended watering averages about once every 3 weeks, and even more sparingly during winter months.
- Container may vary. Please call for specific options.
- This item is for local delivery or pick-up only.
The Aloe Vera is an attractive, easy-to-care-for succulent plant, suitable for any decor!
As seasons change, so does our selection! If the exact flowers or containers shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.