The Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant has broad, violin-shaped leaves from which it gets its name.
Botanical Name: Ficus Lyrata. Approximately 36" in height.
- Bright, consistent light ~ preferably near a sunny window, ensuring that the window is properly sealed.
- Keep away from drafts and/or cold windowsills.
- Water only when dry to the touch. Water thoroughly, allowing the water to drain from the bottom.
- Mist the leaves throughout the dry winter months to keep your plant sufficiently moist.
- Due to the size of the leaves, they have a tendency to collect dust, which can block light absorption. Wipe dust off with a soft cloth.
- This plant can grow up to 6 ft height indoors. Its tropical, dark green foliage is a compliment to any decor!
This item is for local delivery or pick-up only.
If the exact products shown are not available at the time of your order, we will substitute products of equal or greater value.